No products in the cart.
- Covid-19 is a disease caused due to noble coronavirus which is generally found in animals such as bats and pangolins.
- Coronaviruses are genetically similar to SARS-CoV-1 virus which caused an epidemic in 2003. Coronavirus generally spread from droplets of saliva or nasal discharge of infected person.
- Coronaviruses generally infect people with lower immunity like old people and infants
- The symptoms of covid-19 disease show between 2-14 days in humans.
- The symptoms of covid-19 are somewhat similar to influenza but people remain confused. Typical symptoms of covid-19 are shortness of breath, fever, fatigue, etc.
- Till date, there is no vaccination available against covid-19. All doctors can do is to provide supportive care to the patients of covid-19.
- Pregnant women are advised to maintain sufficient hygiene and precautions for the safety of them and their unborn child.
- Use good alcohol-based sanitizers to wash your hands for 20 seconds.
- It is recommended to wear a mask and maintain a distance of at least 1-2 meters from other people if you are infected with covid-19 to avoid transmission
- Wash your hands at least 10 times a day and avoid touching your face without washing your hands.
- Maintain personal and social hygiene. Avoid eating food from random sources to avoid transmission.
- Contact your nearest clinics and hospitals if you come in contact with an infected person or if symptoms of covid-19 appear.