No products in the cart.
Anker Wireless Charger, PowerWave 7.5 Car Charger with Air Vent Phone Holder, 7.5W for iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, 10W for Galaxy S10 S9 S8, Note 10 Note 9 (Quick Charge Car Charger Included)
- The Premium Wireless Charging Car Mount
- 360-degree rotation lets you flip your phone to easily view GPS and incoming calls
- Includes a high-speed, dual-port car charger to power your PowerWave—and your other devices at the same time
- With temperature control, foreign object detection, radiation shielding, and more, you and your devices are totally protected while charging.
- With 18 Month Warranty
- Inclusive of VAT
Out of stock
100% Genuine Product
Sold by: Noor Deal
Available on Store
Out of stock
PowerWave 7.5 Car Mount with Quick Charge Car Charger
The Premium Wireless Charging Car Mount
360-degree rotation lets you flip your phone to easily view GPS and incoming calls.
Two is Better Than One
Includes a high-speed, dual-port car charger to power your PowerWave—and your other devices at the same time!
Just in Case
Don’t worry about taking your case off whenever you have to charge. PowerWave delivers charging power directly through cases up to 5 mm thick—including Otterboxes.
With temperature control, foreign object detection, radiation shielding, and more, you and your devices are totally protected while charging.
10W Fast Charge Mode: (Using Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 Adapter)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 / S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7 / S6 edge+
- Samsung Note 10 / Note 9 / Note 8 / Note 7
7.5W Fast Charge Mode: (Using Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 Adapter)
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / XS Max / iPhone XR / iPhone XS / iPhone X / iPhone 8 / 8 Plus
5W Standard Charge Mode: (Using 5V/2A Adapter)
- All Qi-enabled phones and devices
- Pixel 3 / Pixel 3XL (The phone’s screen will display the message: Charging slowly)
Confirm your car’s vents are compatible before purchasing.
5V / 1A car chargers are not sufficient to power PowerWave 7.5. A Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 car charger is required for Fast Charge Mode.
Metal attachments, expandable grips, or credit cards will interfere with charging. Cases which contain metal, such as Pitaka, Evutec, and Spigen QNMP, will trigger foreign object detection and interrupt charging.
Power drain may be higher than charging speed while using a GPS app.
This wireless car charger detects temperature. When the temperature is higher than 45℃, the LED light will flash red, and the wireless car charger will stop working. Check your LED indicator and turn on your car’s air conditioner to the environment temperature at acceptable levels.
Related ProductsView all