No products in the cart.
iPhone 11 Pro Max, 6.5-inch Super Retina XDR OLED Display With Facetime-Gold
- 6.5-inch Super Retina XDR OLED display
- Water and dust resistant (4 meters for up to 30 minutes, IP68)
- Triple-camera system with 12MP Ultra Wide, Wide, and Telephoto cameras; Night mode, Portrait mode, and 4K video up to 60fps
- 12MP True Depth front camera with Portrait mode, 4K video, and Slo-Mo
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine
- Fast charge with 18W adapter
- Wireless charging
- Inclusive of VAT
100% Genuine Product
Sold by: Noor Deal
Available on Store
A transformative triple‑camera system that adds tons of capability without complexity. An unprecedented leap in battery life. And a mind‑blowing chip that doubles down on machine learning and pushes the boundaries of what a smartphone can do. Welcome to the first iPhone powerful enough to be called Pro.
- 64-bit Fusion Architecture: Performance cores process complex tasks faster than ever, while custom efficiency cores handle everyday tasks — helping to deliver a huge leap in battery life.
- Fastest CPU in a Smartphone: The CPU’s two performance cores are up to 20% faster. It uses up to 30% less power. And its four efficiency cores are up to 20% faster and use up to 40% less power.
- Fastest GPU in a Smartphone: The Apple‑designed GPU is up to 20% faster and uses up to 40% less power. Perfect for high‑performance gaming and the latest AR experiences.
- Neural Engine for Advanced Machine Learning: The 8‑core, Apple‑designed Neural Engine is up to 20% faster. It also uses up to 15% less power. It’s a driving force behind the triple‑camera system, Face ID, AR apps, and more.
- Machine Learning Accelerators: Two new machine learning accelerators on the CPU run matrix math computations up to six times faster, allowing the CPU to perform over one trillion operations per second.
- Core ML 3 for Machine Learning in Apps: To help developers leverage the machine learning power of A13 Bionic, Core ML 3 works with the Machine Learning Controller to automatically direct tasks to the CPU, GPU, or Neural Engine.
Related ProductsView all
Out of stock